- If you, or a member of your group, is feeling unwell or is exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19, please stay at home and do not attend the event. If you cannot attend due to a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19, we will happily refund your ticket.
- Only attend events with members of your own household and help us to promote social distancing by keeping 2m away from people from outside your group/household. Do not shake hands, or hug anyone from outside your group/household.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please use your arm or a tissue to cover your mouth.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the bathroom, and please use the hand sanitisers provided.
- Don't forget to bring your own mask/visor and please ensure you are wearing your face covering properly.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep The Whale Theatre as safe, welcoming and comfortable as possible for our audiences, staff and performers. Please help us to keep the doors open by playing your role and adhering to the new policies outlined here.
- If you have any concerns, or if you notice something that you think we need to change, please notify a member of staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you back for the Second Act very soon!